helping you live the life you want

Substance Abuse

I do not have expertise in matters of alcohol or drug abuse, and therefore I almost always refer out for those issues. If substance use is affecting your functioning, it will likely also be an impediment to the type of therapy I provide.

If substance use is a problem for you, you may wish to do a search for CASACs (Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors). These are the most qualified and knowledgeable people to help guide you on a path to healing from addictions.